[mythtv] Configure Script & 64bit Libraries

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 15:24:06 UTC 2005

On Thursday 14 Apr 2005 14:48, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 14:35 +0100, Stuart Morgan wrote:
> > On Thursday 14 Apr 2005 14:28, Stuart Morgan wrote:
> > > I mentioned last week on the user list that the new configure script
> > > does not do any checking of the 64bit library path (/usr/lib64/ or
> > > /usr/local/lib64/)
> >
> > Forgot "/usr/X11R6/lib64/" too. (You get the idea :) )
>
> Patch?

Patch attached. My editor trims trailing whitespace from lines and I think
that is the cause of the differences on some lines which were unrelated to my
changes.

With the changes configure detects the lirc, xv and xvmc libs without trouble
on my system.

Feel free to amend the patch as needed.
--
Stuart Morgan