[mythtv] Overlapping calls to readSocket

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Wed Apr 13 03:54:31 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 12 April 2005 09:52 pm, Buechler, Mark R wrote:
> After 2 hours of running in gdb I received this error before the backend
> locked:
>
> QSocketNotifier: Multiple socket notifiers for same socket 23 and type read
>
> The backend still didn't dump, however, it just stopped sending packets and
> refused new connections.

I too have seen this, I took a cvs snap from last night, just before
bjm's last UNKNOWN_COMMAND, but there were others just before
it that looked promising.  I've only run 1 day on it so I can't give a full
report but at least one time these messages seemed to precede a
necessary restart of both master / slave backends.

Brian