[mythtv] MythMusic follow-up

Kevin Smyth kevin.smyth at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Apr 12 18:56:15 UTC 2005

Those functions are in libfaad. Try running ldd on your mythmusic
library (`ldd /usr/lib/mythtv/plugins/libmythmusic.so`) and look (or
grep) for the libfaad line. Mine says:
         libfaad.so.0 => /usr/lib/libfaad.so.0 (0x4029d000)

I'm guessing yours will say "not found", in which case libfaad is not
properly installed. (Did you make install? maybe try running ldconfig
(as root)?). Does another program that uses libfaad work?

Hope to help.
Kevin