[mythtv] Delaying 0.18 slightly...

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Tue Apr 12 04:55:43 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 00:51 -0400, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> Must...refrain...from...making...comment...about...running...CVS...without...
> reading...-commits...list...
>
> The commit gives a description of what was happening and fixed.
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-commits/2005-April/005638.html

Hilarious!  Personally, I make it a point opening a browser window to
read cvs commits pretty much every day.  And ESPECIALLY when I'm about
to upgrade my boxes to the latest CVS.  Doesn't sound terribly
difficult... After all, I'm quite interested in seeing what's fixed,
new, and possibly broken before jumping in! ;)

	-I