[mythtv] The Toe is in the Water...

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue Apr 12 02:31:01 UTC 2005

	Hi Michael. Happy to have you testing with us
(come on in, the water is nice and warm :-)

> So it's all working and I go to setup channels and here, here of all
> places it
> stuffs up. Just noticed previous posts on DVB tuning, and since I'm in
> Melbourne Australia

	So, entering Melbourne frequencies (*)
and Australia's 7MHz bandwidth (i.e. 7000000)
scanned nothing?

	If so, then the AutoScan patch will also do nothing,
and I would be looking at your antenna, cabling, et c.

> The  system is currently a release 0.17, but is not operational
> so I can simply overwrite with a CVS compile correct ?

	Correct.

* see
http://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/dvb-apps/util/scan/dvb-t/au-
Melbourne?rev=1.1&view=auto
or
http://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/dvb-apps/util/scan/dvb-t/au-
Melbourne-Upwey?rev=1.1&view=auto

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Its not easy having a good time
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia      | ...