[mythtv] MythTV freeze

Taylor Ralph tralph11 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 17:33:32 UTC 2005

If you run mythfrontend from a console and see an
"Xlib: unexpected async reply..." message then it
might solve your problem. Personally I was never able
to escape back to the menu when the lock up occured,
but I didn't try too much instead I just fixed the
code. If you are compiling from source it is an easy
patch to try out, else wait for 0.18 binaries and let
everyone know if it fixes your problem.

Thanks,
Taylor