[mythtv] MythTV freeze

Devan Lippman devan.lippman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 16:12:18 UTC 2005

"Fix - program guide freeze during livetv"

I saw this fix was posted yesterday and I was just wondering if it
might be related to an issue I am having?  When watching live tv via
firewire (I don't have a tuner card so that goes untested) if I go
into the program guide and change channels the frontend freezes (I can
sometimes get back to menu with a lot of escape pressing).  The
backend does change the channel and, if I go back into livetv from the
frontend, after recovering this the feed is good.

--
Thanks,
Devan Lippman <devan at lippman.net>