[mythtv] [experimental patch] AvFormatDecoder::Reset() fix for ffmpeg

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Fri Apr 8 00:37:48 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 00:51 +0200, Jesper Sörensen wrote:
> Isn't this something that would be good to get in before 0.18 (if it's
> possible to get it to apply again)? Not a big problem here but IIRC some
> other people were having issues with this.

Yes and no, this fix was what I had to remove from my xv-xvmc
merge patch to get mpeg-ts playback working again. There is
some bad interaction going on and I'm more interested in
getting solid XvMC support right now than fixing this
Live TV only bug. Besides I got no feedback from anyone
telling me this fixed their problem....

I'll revisit this for 0.19 though.

-- Daniel