[mythtv] Slave backend hang after ANN command

Jason Gillis jgillis at acm.org
Wed Apr 6 19:10:42 UTC 2005

> Try upgrading to current CVS and add a call to
> ProcessRequest(masterServerSock) at the end of the reconnectTimeout()
> function.

The addition of the ProcessRequest() call seems to have fixed it.  Adding
that as the last line in reconnectTimeout() has made it so that I can't
reproduce the problem anymore.  I had already pulled CVS about an hour ago,
and that hadn't helped this specific problem.

I was just about there on my own, as I was almost convinced that the OK
response and QUERY_FREESPACE request were coming in almost together.  My
thinking was that the readyRead() signal wasn't firing because the data
arrived long before the connect() call was made.

Thanks for the help out on this one, Isaac.

Hopefully, John P. (the other person that spoke up with the same problem)
can confirm that this is the solution in his case, too.

Jason