[mythtv] [DONE] Instant Record in livetv with no XMLTV information.

plasma at synaptik.com.au plasma at synaptik.com.au
Tue Apr 5 19:46:18 UTC 2005

Hi.

I have just managed to get myth to bring up the manual recording screen if
R is pressed in LiveTV on a channel that has no XMLTV information. I'll
release a patch as soon as I figure out diff.

A few problems with the patch devs will see when I release it:
1. I suck at coding.
2. manualschedule.cpp's SQL code was modified to use the cardinput table
to grab the last used channel into the channel selector box, however, as
per problem #1 doing this wipes out the rest of the channels, so you can't
choose one as you normally would. Maybe someone that knows a bit more
about SQL can fix this.
3. This just exits livetv and starts manualschedule. It'd be better if it
asked how long you want to record for, start recording, and switch to
playing back the recording.

Won't be too long.
Nathan Manzi.