[mythtv] mythtranscode, key frames and fifo output

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Apr 5 08:21:03 UTC 2005

> ok, this is what it prints:

>      BEFORE: frameNumber = 0
>      AFTER : frameNumber = 1727

> The cutlist is:

OK, so these match like they should.  So that confirms that it
is using the code I thought it should be for you as well as the
fact that it is going to the right frames when it skips.

Trying to find out a little more info so I don't spend a lot
of time going down rabbit trails since I haven't delved into
this part of the code that much....

When it does include parts that are supposed to be cut out,
it is the beginning of the part that's supposed to be cut or
the end, or random?

--

Chris