[mythtv] commercial-flagging "413% Completed" (new "immediate"

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Apr 5 08:10:34 UTC 2005

> Robert Tsai wrote:
>
> >I don't know when this will finish. Typically, the post-recording
> >commercial flagging finishes in about 66% real-time (e.g., 40 minutes
> >to flag a 60-minute show).
> >
> According to the mythtv-commits page on 3/28 I think, the commercial
> flagging is throttled so that it doesn't try to go past real time, so it
> will take at least 60 minutes.

Exactly, if it's flagging during recording, it can't finish faster than
the recording finishes. :)

> For what it's worth, though, I get the same 413% or 2269% message
> also...it doesn't really bother me, though, because flagging is always
> done about 5 minutes after the show is done airing.

That's the goal, I'd like to tweak it a little more so it can finish
even closer to the recording end time, but wanted to see how the current
code worked for people first.

Is this bad percentage message with current CVS or a few days old?
Want to make sure I have that bug fixed.

--

Chris