[mythtv] [BUG] DVB: problems figuring out the length of a recording in TS mode

Sun Apr 3 22:32:40 UTC 2005

On 03/04/2005, at 11:31 PM, Pekka Jääskeläinen wrote:

>> Are you sure the patch applied cleanly?  Can you give more detail?
>
>  I'm not sure at all. I have been messing with another patch which
> probably
>  caused the problem I mentioned.
>
>  I'll try the patch again and record a new show and see whether it
> helps.
>
>  Did you check my sample stream?

No, I didn't.  I probably could figure out a way to check your recorded
file to see if it has the problem that the patch fixes, but it isn't as
easy as just playing it back in Myth.

On 04/04/2005, at 1:06 AM, Pekka Jääskeläinen wrote:

> I'll try the patch again and record a new show and see whether it
> helps.
>
>  OK, I patched again and recorded couple of programs from the channel
> that
>  produced the faulty timestamps. It seems to work ok so far. Thanks, I
> hope
>  to see this patch applied to the CVS soon.

I'm glad it works for you.  I've had a few people tell me off list that
it works for them.  I've asked some of the people with commit access
around here to look at it, but I don't think they've had time yet.  I
was going to wait a few days before asking again.

Be well,

Will           :-}

P.S. If this does fix your problem, are you going to clean up your
duplicate bugzilla entry?

--
Dr William Uther                           National ICT Australia
Phone: +61 2 9385 6357               Computer Science and Engineering