[mythtv] Possible timing issue between dvbchannel and dvbcam

Anders Hanson anders.hanson at speedo.nu
Wed Sep 29 16:53:42 EDT 2004

Hi all!

I have a big problem with my Viaccess Cam with MythtTV (latest cvs).

The problem is that when changing between channels the cam is reporting
that I have
no access to the channel and I can't get the cam to recover. It is stuck
in the 'No right' menu.
I have looked in the code and it seems that sometimes the cam is loaded
with the new channel
info to late or to early so that the cam tries to use the wrong pmt for
the wrong channel, but
I'm not sure.

The cam is working flawlessly with both vdr and the digital box that is
provided by my
cable provider (ComHem in Sweden).

Has anyone had this problem or can help me figure out what the actual
problem is?

Regards,
Anders Hanson