[mythtv] vps/pdc almost there...

Marc Kessels kessels at rijnh.nl
Wed Sep 29 06:43:02 EDT 2004

Hi Maestro,

as far as I know, the start time of a show can be shifted in the
programming, but the vps-code remains the same. In the Netherlands you can
determine the original scheduled starting time, by looking at the teletext
pages(page 201, 202 or 203), and select reveal codes . However, the online
tv-guide information does not contain this information. Maybe you should
also scan the schedule broadcasted on teletext?

good luck!

Marc