[mythtv] waiting for free video buffers timed out

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Tue Sep 28 15:26:03 EDT 2004

 	Hey all... just wondering if there's an idea for a resolution on this.
I saw it in the archives from a few days ago, and it just started happening to
me.  It appears to do this when using r128 or ati (mach64) cards, but not with
nvidia on a tnt2.  When trying to play a video through mythtv, it just
continously spits out:
waiting for free video buffers timed out
waiting for free video buffers timed out
waiting for free video buffers timed out
waiting for free video buffers timed out

?

-Cory