[mythtv] Compile issues

Neil Whelchel koyama at firstlight.net
Wed Sep 22 14:44:48 EDT 2004

Just thought I would ask if anyone else is having problems with this...
When I compile mythtv from CVS, on my system, it is using the myth libs
from /usr/lib before it is using the libs from the build tree. This is not
a problem if I uninstall myth or delete the myth libs from /usr/lib first,
however, this seems wrong to me. I would think that the linking process
should try looking in the build tree first before looking at the system
lib path. So is this simply a problem with the way my installation of
qmake is setting up the Makefiles, or is this something that needs to be
corrected...

-Neil Whelchel-