[mythtv] Patch for Via XvMC VLD QMatrix Decoding

Terry Barnaby terry1 at beam.ltd.uk
Mon Sep 20 09:12:42 EDT 2004

Hi,

Thanks, but most of the underlying work has been done by Thomas Hellström.

I'm not sure as I havn't looked into the OSD, but the place to start may be:

1. videoout_xvmc.cpp: VideoOutputXvMC::CreateXvMCBuffers()
    This sets up a default palette based on the number of entries the
XvMC device
    supports. This should be OK ?
2. The VideoOutput::BlendSurfaceToI44() function in videooutbase.cpp
    generates the OSD. I believe this is a grayscale implementation ...

Terry