[mythtv] Picture and Picture

Jason W. Thompson GameboyHippo at classicnet.net
Sun Sep 19 13:47:15 EDT 2004

I've got a 36" Widescreen Sanyo HDTV.  It has a neat feature on it called
Picture and Picture.  It's kinda like Picture in Picture except that instead
of overlapping a show on top of another, one has both 4:3 pictures side by
side.  So in other words, they shrink both pictures to the point that they
can fit side by side on a Widescreen TV (with black bars covering the unused
portion of the screen).  I was wondering if there was a possibility of adding
this feature to Mythtv.  Picture in Picture is nice, but with a 16:9 TV,
Picture and Picture is nicer.

Thanks,

JT