[mythtv] Scheduling and repeats

Curtis Stanford curtis at stanfordcomputing.com
Tue Sep 14 23:35:26 EDT 2004

I have a quick questions about scheduling with current CVS:

The new seasons are starting and I have shows scheduled for 'new episodes
only'. I know they are not repeats because I checked the database. When I
look at them in the GUI it says 'previously recorded' which isn't possible
because they are new. I changed the option to 'check for repeats in current
recordings only' and then it works correctly. If I change it back to 'check
in current and previous recordings' it doesn't want to record anything.

I also notice there is not way to specify what to check for (i.e. description,
subtitle) when you are recording new episodes only.

I was pretty sure this worked correctly before.

Thanks

Curtis