[mythtv] 0.16's up on the website.

Dennis Cartier pvr at trigger.net
Sun Sep 12 08:28:47 EDT 2004

Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> Debian unstable packages are updated.

Thanks for the packages Matt.

Any chance you could add libqt3c102-mt-mysql as a dependency to
mythtv-frontend for the next build? I noticed that Apt does not auto
upgrade the libqt3c102-mt-mysql, only the libqt3c102-mt. This results in
(possibly) having them out of sync and mythfrontend fails when run until
the upgrade is manually forced.

I am not sure if this is the 'proper' way of handling this, I would have
expected the versions to be kept in sync once libqt3c102-mt-mysql had
been installed and libqt3c102-mt was upgraded. Perhaps the libqt3c102-mt
maintainer needs to be made aware of the issue?

Thanks again for you efforts.

Dennis