[mythtv] 0.16's up on the website.

Rudy Zijlstra mythtv at edsons.demon.nl
Sat Sep 11 06:25:56 EDT 2004

Isaac Richards wrote:

>You _should_ hopefully know where to get it...
>
>Isaac

I don't know yet how to force the error, but it seems to happen quit
regularly that the master backend crashes out with:

waiting for a thread....

After which only a restart of the master backend gets it responsive again.

Also, in MythFrontend the recovery from a missing master backend seems
to be broken. Once a missing master backend has been detected I either
have to kill the frontend or it crashes out. So far it has not yet been
able to recover. the 15.1 version usually managed to recover.

Cheers,

Rudy