[mythtv] Copyrighted images in MythPhone?

Paul Volkaerts paul.volkaerts at lineone.net
Wed Sep 8 15:55:27 EDT 2004

These are actually not used anymore so I will delete from CVS.   I
originally had it so that a photo of the caller poped up for an incoming
call, and these were just some default photos I used for testing; but I
could never get the screen to look nice enough so abandoned it.  I will
delete from CVS just to be on the safe side.

Paul