[mythtv] Mac OS X video: QuickTime implementation

Bruce Dillahunty bdillahu at peachbush.com
Tue Sep 7 23:23:16 EDT 2004

Maybe I missed the obvious, but I had to add:

     QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += -F/System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework
     LIBS           += -framework QuickTime
     QMAKE_CXXFLAGS +=
-F/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks    LIBS
    += -framework Carbon

to the mac section of libmythtv.pro to get this to compile...

Works well for me!!! Thanks!

Now if my machine was just faster :-)

It can't quite manage on a 733Mhz G4.

Bruce