[mythtv] Confirm Exit config option.... inverted??

Colin Guthrie myth at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Sep 7 18:52:28 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've only just noticed this, but it seems that when I have the "Confirm
Exit" option ticked, Myth quits immediately, and when I have it
unticked, it asks me if I want to quit.

I know it's a very minor detail, but perhaps the logic is the wrong way
round here!!

Was gonna make a patch, but have no idea how the settings stuff works
really. I think the problem stems from the fact that the user is
presented with the option to Confirm Exit, but the the config stores a
flag to indicate NoPromptOnExit, i.e. reversed logic.

I guess an easy solution is to change the text that the user sees but
that would mean updated translations etc too.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Col