[mythtv] Interleave issues

Mark Spieth mark at dclabs.com.au
Sun Sep 5 06:01:40 EDT 2004

advance apologies if this has been covered before but I have searched.
I have noticed that interlaced video images are assembled incorrectly.
The lines from each field should be swapped.
has anyone else noticed this? It is very apparent on zoom settings.
It happens for me in both dvb interlaced and analog bttv pal capture of 576 lines interlaced.
Using xv output but it appears to be happening before the output stage.
Using linear blend, but seems to be before this filter.
The temporal sequencing seems to be ok.
Still chasing the fundamental cause as the affect is annoying.
cheers
mark

---