[mythtv] [patch] add mediamonitor to context and use in mythvideo

Verteiler verteiler at juro.at
Thu Sep 2 03:24:10 EDT 2004

This would definitely some benefits although the setup now does tend to
be "easier". After having to explain my girlfriend why I have been
coming to bed at 2 o'clock in the morning for the past 3 weeks, I do not
want to go through a complete walk-through on how to filter out only the
music from a complete media library ;) So I for one actually prefere the
"newbie" concept of "here are the videos", "here are the pictures" and
"here is the music".
Just thinking loud.