[mythtv] Patch: VolumeControl update

Steven mythmail at richardstraat.homedns.org
Sun Oct 31 11:27:17 UTC 2004

> Bah!  Keep forgetting about transcode...
>
> There is a slightly different patch needed from last week.  See attached
> for the transcode patch...
>
> Sorry about that!!

No problem, thanks for the patch, compiled just fine now.
Looks like it fixes my pre-buffering problem using oss (/dev/dsp ).
There was one a second or so after starting playback and then it ran
fine for 10 minutes. Haven't had more time but will do more testing later.

Using ALSA i get a mythfrontend crash when i start video playback.

2004-10-31 11:57:53 Initializing audio parms from stream #0.
mythfrontend: mixer.c:485: snd_mixer_close: Assertie `mixer' faalde.