[mythtv] New feature idea - MythCalendar

Colin Guthrie myth at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Oct 28 08:07:27 UTC 2004

Ciaran wrote:
> Hmmm, I've tried several times to get egroupware up and running but it
> is a *Major* pain in the behind, this is not as simple as I would like
> it to be to just deploy and run with :(
>
> How do people 'normally' sync with outlook and ical et al within the Linux OS ?

For what it's worth, I sync to a WebDav server using Mozilla Calendar
and an .ics (vCalendar format) file. AFAIK, this is the same method as
Apples iCal.

I certainly avoid Outlook like the plauge, so don't want to go there
sync wise.

I'm pretty sure Evolution can sync to WebDav too.

Hope this helps.

Col