[mythtv] New feature idea - MythCalendar

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Thu Oct 28 07:43:48 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm just newbie Egroupware user and haven't done anything serious. But there
is quite some devlopment going on with Outlook sync :

http://www.0x09.com/temp/eGWOSync%20Installer%20v0_0_3.msi

You can test it here (I quote):
 "I have set up a test site that you can use as a sandbox. So you can be
sure
that its not your installation of eGW that is faulty.

Here are the details:

Username: user
Password: password
Post: 80
Hostname: egw.tingest.dk
URI: /egroupware/xmlrpc.php    "

IMHO I'm willing to wait for these things to settle down and get to working
state. But you could always export CSV file from outlook and import it to
eGroupware AFAIK. About ICal I'm not sure, but there must exist some export
format that both apps will be able to handle.

Why I'm such Egroupware fan - it has tremendous development going on last
few months and I'll surely use it as Family calendar - I think calendar is
pretty useful only if you can access it from work, remote location, win &
Outlook etc...

For mythtv one could just do direct data retrieval from mysql base (since it
will be mostly on the same computer anyway)...

Regards,

Robert.