[mythtv] Patch to dvbrecorder.cpp

John Pullan john.pullan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 08:11:14 UTC 2004

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 23:31:52 +0200, Kenneth Aafløy
<lists at kenneth.aafloy.net> wrote:
<snip>

> Try looking close to any occurence of recordts in dvbrecorder.cpp, that said,
> Taylor Jacob is working on a dvb update, so it's probably not worth starting
> to work on this now..Taylor, how is that coming along?

Taylor is busy squishing bugs as we speak. (We had a bit of a
nightmare over the weekend blaming each other for a problem in the
scanwiz, hopefully resolved now)

The patch should be ready, real soon now - but then I expect you've
heard that one before. :-)
--
John