[mythtv] mythphone: GetLCDDevice undeclared

Marcel Meier linux at meiersos.ch
Mon Oct 25 07:36:39 UTC 2004

Hi,
after a checkout from CVS I got this message when I try to compile Mythphone:

phoneui.cpp: In constructor `PhoneUIBox::PhoneUIBox(QSqlDatabase*,
   MythMainWindow*, QString, QString, const char*)':
phoneui.cpp:70: error: `GetLCDDevice' undeclared (first use this function)
phoneui.cpp:70: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
   each function it appears in.)

Maybe I has something to do with the LCD Updates from yesterday.

I have not included LCD Support in my settings.pro from Mythtv.

Marcel