[mythtv] Y key description missing in HTML doc

Angel Li angel at miami.edu
Sun Oct 24 23:30:36 UTC 2004

Hello,

Could someone add documentation for the "Y" key under the "Watching TV"
section of the docs? It could have saved me a lot of head-scratching if
I would have known about it. It's in keys.txt but I've been relying on
the HTML pages on mythtv.org for the key mapping.

I added a second tuner, a PVR-250, to my mythtv computer that has a
pcHDTV 2000 card. For the life of me I couldn't figure out how to view
the output of the 250 connected to a Dish network receiver. The ATSC
tuner defines channel from 1 to 69 and the second one defines channels
starting at 100. I assumed that while watching an HD channel I could
just type in "110" to get to the Food Network channel but logs showed it
was looking for channel 110 on the HD tuner. Is there a way to set up
mythTV to allow me to do that? I knew the hardware was working because
PIP was kinda working.

Thanks,

Angel