[mythtv] Mac OS X speed decrease between 0.15 and CVS

Jeremiah Morris jm at whpress.com
Sun Oct 24 04:04:57 UTC 2004

On 23 Oct 2004, at 9:44 PM, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:

> This is in now.  Please update and test it out.

It looks good to me, and a clean rebuild worked without any problems.
Thanks very much for committing these; it's a huge help to the OS X
folks.

Of course, now that we've come this far, I'd like to ask for one more
thing... it's small, I promise. The new joystick menu code won't
compile under OS X, and this is turned on by default in settings.pro.
The attached patch will enable CVS to work without any modifications
under OS X, for the first time ever.

- Jeremiah