[mythtv] Global make for Mythtv and plugins?

Art Morales bioart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 20:12:28 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Has anyone made a global makefile to compile/install multiple modules from CVS?

I find myself having to go to every directory and compile/install
anytime the lib version changes, and to keep up with changes... it
would be great to have a makefile that would Compile everything and
then install it.  I guess I can do the same with a script, but figured
someone may want to do it with a makefile instead...

Once this was in place, keeping up with bleeding edge would be as
simple as going to CVS, update * and running make or a script...

(Clearly, the ability to ignore some modules would be useful, of course...)

What do you guys think?

Art