[mythtv] Mythweb and nuvexport patches

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Oct 19 18:18:34 UTC 2004

This is just a general information email.  I recently bought my first
house, and have spent the past few weeks dealing with that whole
process, as well as doing the necessary cleanup/repairs before moving
in.  I will be "moving in" over the next couple of weeks, and may or may
not have internet access and/or time to do any development (this also
means that my web pages and email may not work).

Rest assured that if you have sent a patch with either "mythweb" of
"nuvexport" in the subject line, it has been filed away and I will get
to it as soon as I can.

-Chris