[mythtv] New feature idea - MythCalendar

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 08:37:47 UTC 2004

Hmm, ok this could work, using the egroupware as the backend instead
of mcallib.  Does it support the iCal format , this seems rather
popular ;) Synchronising with Outlook has also been requested ...

If it *can* be decoupled from the php frontend then that would be
great ?   Have you used it in this way in the past, any idea if Qt has
decent support for XML-rpc or am I going to have to mess around with
the jakarta stuff ? (never done xml-rpc in C++ only CORBA, but done
plenty of xml-rpc in Java)

- ciaran