[mythtv] New feature idea - MythCalendar

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 06:33:33 UTC 2004

Hi,
There seem to be a fair few php/web based solutions around but I
really wanted a calendar integrated directly into myth, the idea being
it could use the mythnotify interface to notify you of alarms etc and
be easily browseable from the same interface.
Jumping to a browser could be a dis-jointing experience for the user
(me in this case) as browsing the web on my TV is currently a less
than pleasant experience <g>.

I have no intention of re-inventing any wheels so if you think this
could be a workable solution I'll happily look into it :)

- Ciaran