[mythtv] Bug in 0.16 scheduler?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 14 13:31:19 UTC 2004

On Thursday 14 October 2004 01:57, Thomas Börkel wrote:
> Why should I even look
> into the schedule, if I do not expect a conflict?
>
> The thing is, if I had not looked into the recording schedule, I
> wouldn't even have noticed, that there is a conflict and that not
> everything will be recorded.

This is a good point... perhaps what is needed is a notification that
there is a conflict before exiting the recording schedule screen.
i.e., as soon as you hit "Save these settings" (or whatever it's
called) in the (formerly-Advanced-now-only) Recording screen, it saves
the settings, then waits for the scheduler to run and presents a popup
if the new/modified recording causes something else to be either in
conflict or 'bumped'.

-JAC