[mythtv] Re: Mfe doesn 't want to start

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Tue Oct 12 20:50:15 UTC 2004

> > 1. I cannot start tye mfd when iTunes is already running,
> > mfd gets killed. Maybe a known problem?
>
> 	Hmmm. Not happening here, but iTunes is definitely not updating as it
> should as mfd acquires content. I'll look into it.

	I fixed the updating problem (in current CVS), but I can't get the mfd to die
if iTunes is running first. Could you build current cvs and try to recreate
your problem, ideally running under gdb with a backtrace. If that last clause
is meaningless to you, let me know and I'll try and walk you through it.

> > 2. If I close iTunes when a song is being played in mfe,
> > mfd goes weird when restarting iTunes.

	If this is what I think it was, then it is fixed. Should have only been
happening if you were playing an mp3 from iTunes (as opposed to an AAC or
what have you). Let me know if you're still having this problem with latest
CVS.

- thor