[mythtv] ivtv 0.3.0

Marcel Meier linux at meiersos.ch
Mon Oct 11 23:46:03 UTC 2004

Better go read the list over there at ivtv!!

The 0.3.0 is the new development version.
The 0.2.0 better at the moment 0.2.0-rc1 will become the "stable" driver version atm.

So I think in one or two week's from now the 0.2 will be good for general usage but not the 0.3.0
as with that version there will be many changes in the near future I belive.

Hope this helps
Marcel