[mythtv] Re: compiling mythtv frontend for cygwin

Buechler, Mark R Mark_R_Buechler at bausch.com
Sun Oct 10 23:17:02 UTC 2004

Thanks to Eric's help I've managed to compile 3.1 and 3.3 against the libs
he provided (see his email for the link). QT3.1 compiled without issue with
mingw but 3.3 had some trouble with configure.exe.

Do you have a patch put together for myth which I can apply to cvs? I'd like
to start playing with this if I could.

Thanks, Mark.