[mythtv] Patch: Big audio code update (please test)

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Fri Oct 8 21:47:39 UTC 2004

>> - Convert libsamplerate to a myth library.  Needs the makefile
>> butchering and a patch submitting. (This really needs doing before we
>> can commit to CVS)
>

> I have done this and compile tested, but won't really have a chance to
> test until tonight or maybe this weekend.  The file is about 282k so I
> put it on my other web server at
> http://www.onyxsoft.com/libsamplerate.tar.bz2 .  Extract it in the
> mythtv/libs directory.  Make sure that libsamplerate is in your
> libs/libs.pro (before the #libmythui).

Hi, seems to build OK.  I realised that I had forgotten to change the
libs in general to include libsamplerate, so I wonder why this was
working for all the normal OSS users...?  Anyway, I added:

LIBS += -L../libsamplerate

into libmyth.pro and it all compiles fine now.

I will test it all works on Sunday/Monday, and then I think we are
probably good to ask Isaac et all to commit this bit to CVS?

Thanks

Ed W