[mythtv] Patch: Big audio code update (please test)

David George david at thegeorges.us
Fri Oct 8 17:54:01 UTC 2004

On 10/7/2004 12:29 PM, Ed Wildgoose wrote:

> TODO:
>
> If anyone wants to help out then I would be grateful for help on the
> following:
>
> - Convert libsamplerate to a myth library.  Needs the makefile
> butchering and a patch submitting. (This really needs doing before we
> can commit to CVS)

I have done this and compile tested, but won't really have a chance to
test until tonight or maybe this weekend.  The file is about 282k so I
put it on my other web server at
http://www.onyxsoft.com/libsamplerate.tar.bz2 .  Extract it in the
mythtv/libs directory.  Make sure that libsamplerate is in your
libs/libs.pro (before the #libmythui).

--
David