[mythtv] MacOS X binary

Tyler Drake pcjabber at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 02:32:27 UTC 2004

720x480 (NTSC) at roughly 2200 bitrate. It may be. Perhaps there was
too much load on either the iBook or the network at that moment.
Though, it is quite CPU intensive as Janne said. And, take into
account -- G3s _don't_ have Altivec...

However, I do appreciate all the work everyone has done for this! I am
excited that I may be able to wirelessly stream content to my laptop
while sitting anywhere in the house! =) Looking forward to the
bugfixes from Jeremiah and anyone else willing to contribute. Please
keep us informed. =)