[mythtv] FIX "do not autoexpire" Flag made persistent

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Tue Oct 5 21:16:00 UTC 2004

On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 02:49:35PM -0400, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> This is one of the better arguments I've heard so far since right now I
> assume Max Episodes doesn't work for search records.

Yes, the only way it could work now is if the matched shows all have
the same title.  It's probably a bug to even allow Max Episodes to be
set currently for search rules.

> by recordid instead of by title.  I wonder about detaching the recorded
> record from it's recordid though since that could have other negative
> effects such as not being able to edit the scheduled recording anymore
> from the Watch Recordings screen.

I hadn't considered this since I never use that shortcut.  I always go
to one of the other screens to edit recording rules.  I think it could
still be the right thing to do, however, since it would reinforce that
the recording is no longer associated with a current recording rule.

David
--
David Engel
gigem at comcast.net