[mythtv] MYthTV recording deleted automaticly - even when set not to

Marcel Meier linux at meiersos.ch
Sun Oct 3 03:54:16 EDT 2004

I think we don't need a new "never delete" option. Or can anyone explain to me
the benefit of having an option to "Do not auto-expire" when this showing for
some other reason still will be deleted.
From my point of view when I want a recording not to "auto expire" then I want
to keep it until I decide to delete it.

Did I miss the point? Is there a reason for this feature to behave like this?

Thanks for your feedback

PS: If someone could tell me where to look I'll try to code it myselfe. At the
moment my knowledge of the Mythcode and where what is stored is minimal, but
it will improve over time - sure  -  ;-)

Regards Marcel