[mythtv] writing dvb channels and transports into DB

Marcus Metzler mocm at mocm.de
Tue Nov 30 14:20:59 UTC 2004

Hi,
I am just trying to add some formats to libdvb for converting
satellite (or other lists). I already added s/c/tzap and vdr formats
for reading and writing and want to write (and maybe read) a format
that can be used for mythtv.
What would be the best way for that?
I could try and add mysql reading and writing, but I haven`t done much
with mysql and I am not sure if that is the best idea. I might screw
up the entire database. I could write a file with instructions for the
database which would then be INSERT INTO `channel` and INSERT INTO
`dvb_transport`. Would that be enough, or do I need more data?

Marcus

| mocm at metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |
 |>>>             Quis custodiet ipsos custodies                 <<<|