[mythtv] Manual program insertion.

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Thu Nov 25 11:43:58 UTC 2004

tommy wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm attempting to develop some code to import files into mythtv, once
> I have my .nuv I can put it in mythconverg.recorded and have it show
> up in the playback menu etc, but when I try to rebuild the seek tables
> or commflag the file like so,

Just so you know.  The filemarkup table is not used for items in the
record table so adding entries for your newly imported files there will
do you no good. For those files you need to do mythcommflag --rebuild
--file x.nuv

Do you have mythvideo installed?  The filemarkup table gets created by
it since it's the one that uses it.