[mythtv] No on screen menus in CVS recent version -usingPVR-350tvout - FastForward Changes

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 23 19:40:24 UTC 2004

This should be fixed in CVS now.

John

  _____

From: mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org [mailto:mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org]
On Behalf Of Roger James
Sent: 23 November 2004 01:42
To: 'Development of mythtv'
Subject: RE: [mythtv] No on screen menus in CVS recent version
-usingPVR-350tvout - FastForward Changes

Thanks John,

I think I will leave this version for a bit :-)

I have a fond memory of once having a stable a working myth box. But then I
went and got a new nova-t card. One month of version leap frog later. and
still going!

Roger

  _____

I believe the problem is that ivtvDecoder::GetFrame() now has a while loop
in it and hence doesn't go out to the calling

Code to check for the thread being called.

I guess since this was changed by David Engel he will know why its like this
and how best to fix it (so I've copied him on this mail)

John